The cottage can cater for up to 10 people. It features a huge living space with patio windows overlooking the sunny terrace and private garden.
Beyond, there’s a heated swimming pool, to which you have exclusive secured access. Cool down there after long bicycle rides on the banks of the Layon or the Loire, or walks amongst the vines.
The fully equipped open plan kitchen is ideal for preparing festive meals. Cook together and discover forgotten or previously unknown local products. Opposite the kitchen is a large family dining table.
The lounge area is warm and cosy. It’s an ideal spot for a quiet chat, to read or have a game of cards beside the fire or simply relax in front of the television.
The 5 bedrooms, like the rest of Maison des Vignes, are fully air-conditioned and have WIFI connection. Their decoration is elegant, simple yet refined, with antique furniture and a warm and authentic atmosphere to make you feel like you’re in a cocoon. It’s the perfect place to rest and revitalize after the day’s activities and before a convivial evening.
The bedrooms are named after female members of the family and each has a private bathroom.
Services & Equipment
– Open plan fully equipped kitchen: oven, microwave oven, induction hob, tall refrigerator, Nespresso machine, cafetiere coffee maker, kettle, and dishwasher. In the utility room: washing machine, tumble dryer, ironing board with integrated steam generator iron….
– Dining room with family dining table for 10 people
– Lounge with fireplace (log burner) and television & DVD player
– Reading room
– 5 double bedrooms each with private bathroom. Maximum occupancy of the cottage: 10 people
– Bed linen and towels provided
– Air conditioning
– Terrace with patio table & chairs and parasol
– Secured heated swimming pool (open in season) with deckchairs